Try These Very Berry Muffin Bites
Do you meal prep for the week? Although I don’t usually lay out my meals in neat Tupperware containers, I do like to prepare a clean snack to get me through the week. These Blueberry Mulberry Muffin Energy Bites are a great simple mix of dried fruit, nuts, and seeds that are packed with natural sugars, protein, and healthy carbs.
They’re so easy to make, but taste like a sweet treat! I like to make a batch of these balls for the week and store in the refrigerator for easy snacking. If you can’t find dried mulberries and/or blueberries, sub any other dried fruit instead, and swap out the nuts for your favorite raw nut. For a nut-free option, try subbing sunflowers seeds for the almonds.
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 1 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 2 TBS hemp hearts (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and pulse until a sticky paste forms.
- Scoop mixture out and roll into small balls with your hands.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.