One Pan Meal: Triple Spiced Chickpeas + Vegetables
Meal prep saves me from hunger on a weekly basis. On Mondays, I love to make a 1-pan meal to prepare for busy evening throughout the week. In this recipe, I take my staple of chickpeas and veggies and spice it up with a mixture of paprika, curry powder, and cinnamon. This meal couldn’t be easier because you simply mix everything on the pan and bake for 30 minutes. Serve it as is, or add berries, nuts, and greens for some sweetness and crunch.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 Japanese yam, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Golden berries
- Slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add chickpeas and vegetables to the pan, then drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle on spices. Mix well with your hands.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until vegetables are tender and chickpeas are crispy.
- Serve with golden berries, microgreens, and slivered almonds.