Kiss Summer Goodbye with This Seasonal Salad
I know that August is over (SADNESS!) But, I’m trying to stay mindful and present that hey, it’s still summer! My favorite way to do that is by making deliciously seasonal food! This Blackberry Watermelon Mint Salad is my new favorite way to enjoy seasonal summer fruit. You’re going to love the pop the fresh mint gives the bowl and the way the creamy herbed nut cheese offsets the sweetness of the fruit. This salad would be great for entertaining guests, enjoying solo poolside, or inside. Feel free to swap out the blackberries for another berry to mix things up!
- 1 pint blackberries
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 2 TBS shredded mint
- 2 TBS herbed nut cheese, crumbled
- Shred the mint and crumble your nut cheese and set aside.
- Diced your watermelon and add to a bowl with the blackberries.
- Top with fresh mint and nut cheese and serve immediately.
- If not consuming all in one sitting, store mint nut cheese separately and top with the leftovers later before serving.