Ditch Ice Cream For This Fruity 2-Ingredient Sorbet
It’s been a hot few months where I am in Virginia. I’m usually a summer gal, but I’ve been looking forward to fall! The hot weather has forced me to get creative with making simple easy no bake treats.
After being outdoors this weekend, I came home wanting something sweet, refreshing, and light, so I whipped up these two ingredient pineapple sorbet cups. I was so impressed with their taste and how easy they were to mix up!
I love the way the pineapple sweetens the sorbet all on its own, but if you prefer a little more sweetness, feel free to add 1-2 TBS of maple syrup or coconut sugar.
Enjoy this sorbet as a cool treat on a hot day. I topped mine with a bit of fresh mint and toasted coconut. Add in toasted coconut and sub the almond milk for coconut milk for a “pina colada” taste.
- 1 10 oz bag frozen pineapple
- 2-4 TBS unsweetened almond milk
- Optional for serving: mint, toasted coconut
- Add frozen pineapple and 2 TBS almond milk to a high speed blender.
- Pulse until well combined and creamy, adding 1-2 more TBS almond milk to get the blades moving.
- Serve immediately with mint and toasted coconut chips.
Related: Off Dairy? Make the Nice Cream of Your Dreams
Skip The Starbucks: This Latte Will See You Through
Try This Vibrant, Vitamin-Packed (and Pink!) Pitaya Berry Smoothie Bowl
Healthy Rosemary Chocolate Chip Cookies